- NU Home
- Evening Undergraduate Programs
- B.A. in Organizational Management
B.A. in Organizational Management
The Organizational Management major is designed to assist individuals who are in a broad variety of professional arenas by ensuring that program graduates can:
What you learn at night you can use the next day.
- Core Level Business Knowledge — Graduates demonstrate knowledge from a variety of business disciplines and apply the knowledge and skills to reach solutions to business needs. Graduates understand and demonstrate general theories, principles, processes and skills in: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing.
- Business Management Major Knowledge and Skills — Graduates demonstrate knowledge and skills required for effective business careers.
- Innovation & Critical Thinking — Graduates identify problems, analyze information, form conclusions and propose innovative solutions within the business context.
- Leadership & Communication — Graduates communicate correctly and purposefully in written and oral presentation formats.
- Integrity & Ethics — Graduates understand and approach ethical issues in business from an informed Christian perspective.
- Professionalism — Graduates develop a career strategy and obtain practical experience in their major field.
A complete list of courses for the B.A. in Organizational Management can be found in the Academic Catalog »
Find Out More
You can request more information, or speak with our Enrollment Counselors.