Financial Aid

Types of Aid

Financial Aid

Traditional Student Scholarships

Whether you are an incoming freshman or transfer student, there are many scholarships available for Kirkland campus traditional students. These scholarships may be based upon your need according to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), your academic performance, and/or a particular talent. Please browse the fund names below to receive detailed information about the available scholarships.

Available to Kirkland Campus Freshmen and Running Start Students:

Available to Kirkland Campus Transfer Students:

The above scholarships are awarded when you enter Northwest University and are renewed as long as you meet the renewal requirements. Additional scholarships are available to continuing students at Northwest University called Student Participation Scholarships.